Friday, June 15, 2012

Vietnamese Coffee Pops

As the heatwave continues here with little signs of rains, I thought its better I post some desserts that i had made earlier. An easy one as well. Vietnamese coffee it seems is made using condensed milk and you pop them in appropriate moulds to get the coffee pops. Best way to enjoy the hot summer. I had bookmarked these pops from David Lebovitz and they were a breeze to make.

Ingredients:
Condensed Milk: 2/3 cup
Prepared Coffee : 2 cups strong espresso /choice of coffee

Preparation:
Prepare coffee using water and the required coffee/espresso granules to get 2 cups strong coffee.As it cools slowly add in the condensed milk and stir well. Do the taste test and add 1-2 tbsp more milk if needed. I didn't do this. 

Pour in the chosen mold and freeze.I have used kulfi molds and even cupcake containers to make mine.
Serve as a delicious dessert.


Yum yum yum. Make it and taste it.

2 Comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Yummy, wish to relish rite now.

Spandana said...

This is a treat for the coffee lovers!

Thanks for visiting my Blog

/*TYNT script starts here */ /*TYNT ends */